Thursday, December 1, 2011

THRIVE!

THRIVE!

“Thrive” is a documentary that was recommended to me by my close gal pal Emily last week. Over the Thanksgiving weekend Pemberton (my boyfriend) and I spent each night huddled around his tiny iphone screen to watch the nine-part movie…twice! You can find the movie on youtube or buy/rent it off of the Thrive website (http://thrivemovement.com/) . The synopsis on the Thrive website goes as follows:

THRIVE is an unconventional documentary that lifts the veil on what's REALLY going on in our world by following the money upstream -- uncovering the global consolidation of power in nearly every aspect of our lives. Weaving together breakthroughs in science, consciousness and activism, THRIVE offers real solutions, empowering us with unprecedented and bold strategies for reclaiming our lives and our future.

I will warn now…this movie will freak you out sometimes…you may be like “SAY WHAT?!?!” but hold on until the end. The connections made and conspiracies revealed lead to beautiful images of a peaceful world. I can’t wait for you all to watch it and get back to me. I’d like to open up the discussion so we can really create the inspiring communities and healthy planet I know is achievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment